Another update for CP78s “All Hits No Shit” loaded Attract mode image for the PC – Added C64 (Commodore 64) and ZX Spectrum and 4 more NES HD Games! – As per usual, ensure that all previous updates and fixes are already installed!
Added Commodore 64 platform with 30 games and media
Added Sinclair ZX Spectrum platform with 30 games and media
Added 4 NES HD games
1) Download and extract to install directory
2) Play and enjoy
Setting up Controls
WinVICE is set up to use an Xbox 360 pad or PS4 pad with DS4. You can change controls by following these steps.
1) Navigate to the WinVICE folder located here: I:\CP78 Front End\emulators\WinVICE-3.1-x64.
2) Find the file vice.ini and right click on it and select properties
3) Uncheck Read Only
4) Open up x64.exe located in the same folder
5) Navigate to settings/joystick settings/joystick settings
6) You can change your controls here
7) Once complete close down WinVICE and go to vice.ini and check the Read Only box
Note WinVICE emulators the whole system including the loading of each game. You can speed this up by using the “warp” mode which by default is set to R3
To change the controls while in game press F1 and navigate to Controls from the menu. You can change controls here
There is an onscreen keyboard option and physical keyboard is set to user 3
Title=”All Hits No Shit Front End CP78 1.18 update- CP78″
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- 256gb Retropie Image Colossal from Ransom – Raspberry Pi 3b/3b+ - July 12, 2019
- Supreme GPI Base Image from the Supreme Team for the new Retroflag GPI - July 10, 2019
- “GameStation” Portable Emulation Station Build for the PC from VLC - July 10, 2019