Youve no doubt seen this on PC and MAME but the Arcade Dump is ALWAYS preferred in our world and those guys over at 8ch have managed to dump this 17 year old 2 player game –So please enjoy “Come on Baby” The fully working Arcade Dump. This is tested and working on Windows 8.1. so *should* be good to go on Windows 7 and Windows 10 – reports indicate that doesnt work on XP.
1. Open an administrative command prompt.
2. Run COBDEMO.EXE 640×480
3. Optional (for fullscreen), set fullscreen with dgVoodooSetup.exe
F12 – Crash game (only clean way to quit – it’s an arcade game, #dealwithit).
F2 – Test Menu
F3 – Service Credit
5 – Coin Drop
Arrow Keys – Player 1 Stick
WSAD – Player 2 Stick
ZXC – Player 1 Buttons (A / B / C+Start)
GHJ – Player 2 Buttons (A / B / C+Start)
Come On Baby was produced by Expotato New Millenium Excellent Potato Company Ltd. in 2000.
Expotato New Millenium Excellent Potato Company Ltd. released only 1 different machine in our database under this trade name.A cast of baby characters from around the world compete in a series of contests of strength and skill, including running, throwing, balancing, sumo wrestling, dancing, shooting a luckless dragon out of a giant slingshot, and escaping drowning with a ball and chain attached to the ankle. –SOURCE Arcade Museum
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- 128gb Fully Loaded Odroid Image from Elliot - October 13, 2019
- 64gb Fully Loaded Raspberry Pi 4 Image “Childhood Memories” from Damaso - October 12, 2019
- Raspberry Pi 4 Unofficial Image – The Supreme Team Pi4 Beta 4 Image - October 8, 2019