We recently released the Core Type-R Light Gun base pack , for the most awesome Core Type R Loaded front end, this is an add-on pack that needs both the original front end and the light gun base pack.
HOW TO INSTALL
- Extract to the root of your Core type r folder
- Replace any files it suggests (choose if to replace HOTD Logo with new or original!)
- Run the 5 install applications (HOTD3, Star Trek Voyager, Tomb Raider Arcade, Wartran Troopers) and then the HOTD Remake UPDATE
- Now Setup each SEGA Light Gun System, \collections\Sega <SYSTEM> Light Gun , by running install.exe (and then maybe setup.exe)
- Repeat the last step for the all the systems
Set up as per your preference , heres an example of setting up the Sega CD:-
SETUP CUSTOMISATION CHOICES
– On/Off crosshair
– Day/Night Bezels
– Sinden Borders On/Off
– Add Sega CD to front menu
– Device image On/Off
– Fanart option 1 or 2
– CD spinning (core layouts) On/Off
If using the keyboard the keys used are the default keys used by Retroarch. They can be changed to your liking.
– In order to run another install, you must copy ‘files’ folder from your winrar
into collections\SYSTEM folder
*If this is your first addon after base pack, and you are experiencing a black screen on boot up
– click on settings.exe and open emulator, keep doing this until it opens.
– When it opens, it is now fixed. You can start Core.
*My gun(s) not working?
– Exit out of core.
– Unplug both guns, plug in gun2, then plug in gun1
|RELEASE NAME:||TYPE R – Assassin Light Gun – Addon Pack|
Highly advise using USENET (NZB) to download this, it’ll come SCREAMING down your line if you use one of our approved UseNet suppliers – see this page for more information. Note if your usenet (nzb) client is claiming there is a password then you need to use a different client – we DO NOT share password protected archives unless otherwise informed.
If using torrent we highly recommend using TIXATI on larger images as can handle large chunks BIGGER and FASTER!!