Back in January the Hyperpie Expanded team dropped a MacOS version of Hyperpie, have since, fiddled and fixed and are extremely pleased to go public on this release, Hyperpie 2 for the Mac! So punch out your hipster friend, steal his Mac and load this baby up!
SETTING UP HPM2
-Really easy to install! Tutorial Videos Available this time round
-Over 150 Displays
-Brand New gorgeous Nested Theme and its Super Quick!
-For the first time The Bezel Project ported to macOS with per game Bezels… This is HUGE!
-All emulators pre-configured
– Can use internal or external HDD
– Can move anytime from internal to external HDD later on
-Auto generate & remove favourites list
-All your favourite Pi systems + Gamecube Wii, 3DO, Sega Saturn, Atari Jaguar, Kodi, Sega Naomi, Sammy Atomiswave and the list goes on!!
It will run on an intel Mac Pro, iMac, MacBook, Mac Mini etc from approx 2011 onwards.
The new RetroArch Metal is not yet supported neither do many of the emulators support it yet, so the standard RetroArch 1.74 for Mac intel is to be used for now.
Many thanks to all the amazing developers/designers, beta testers in the Retro Gaming community!! Too many to mention! You all do an amazing job to make our dreams come true:)
We will continue to evolve and provide add-ons for Hyperpie 2 macOS where possible.
Hyperpie 1 for Mac OSX will no longer receive further updates.
– Hyperpie Expanded Team
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- Virtualmans 256gb Rhodium RetroPie PlayBox Release (and swift removal!) - February 19, 2019
- UNIANA – HOG WILD! ARCADE RACER CHEAP CHASE HQ RIPOFF –[READY2PLAY MOHKERZ] - February 19, 2019
- All Hits no Shit from Colpipes1978 Updates and fixes V1.17 - February 17, 2019