The Arch is pretty famed for his awesome Retro Arcade 2 Add-ons and this is a part 2 to the awesome Teknoparrot Add-on previously released by him.
YOU MUST HAVE A TEKNOPARROT PATREON MEMBERSHIP TO USE THIS GAME WITH TEKNOPARROT. You can get the serial number needed by becoming a member of the TeknoParrot Patreon here – https://www.patreon.com/Teknogods . After receiving your serial number enter it into TeknoParrot under the Patreon section.
YOU MUST HAVE THE ARCH TEKNOPARROT (PART 1) RETRO ARCADE 2 ADD ON INSTALLED TO INSTALL THIS.
1. Copy the provided folders into your Retro Arcade 2 root folder
2. Goto emulators\TP and run TeknoParrotUi.exe
3. You will need to route the executables in TeknoParrot, here are the 2 you will need:
1. Game Executable (Hodzero-Win64-Shipping.exe) – collections\Ringedge2\roms\House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn\Hodzero\WindowsNoEditor\Hodzero\Binaries\Win64\Hodzero-Win-64-Shipping.exe
2.Second Game Executable (amdaemon.exe) – collections\Ringedge2\roms\House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn\Hodzero\WindowsNoEditor\AMDaemon\amdaemon.exe
4. Next change the General Input API settings to your corresponding controller type.
5. Click Save Settings and now go into Controller Setup and config your controls. Click Save Settings
6. Close TeknoParrot, Open RA2, Scroll to your TeknoParrot Section, Select House of the Dead Skarlet Dawn and Enjoy!!!!!!
( YOU CAN ALSO RUN THE GAME WITHOUT TEKNOPARROT COMPLETELY BY RUNNING THE BAT FILE NAMED “START GAME” IN collections\Ringedge2\roms\House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn\Startup )
Title=”Retro Arcade 2 – The Arch’s TeknoParrot Pack Part 2 (House of the Dead Scarlet Dawn)”
NOTE: Files are UNALTERED – Arcade Punks do NOT edit or alter any files or images – We may, on occasion Archive them up to save YOUR bandwidth but our extracted files are EXACTLY like the source (its very easy to CRC check) – People may say “DONT DOWNLOAD FROM APUNKS” but there is no real reason other than a bit of immaturity from a few people – if seeking support in their forums/discord ensure you DO NOT mention that you downloaded FOR FREE, WITHOUT HASSLE from Arcade Punks – it is EXACTLY the same files.