Its been TWENTY FIVE YEARS since the last Streets of Rage hit us, and very soon we are about to fill that empty void, because its coming back! Dotemu and developers Lizardcube and Guard Crush Games yesterday revealed Streets of Rage 4, an all-new continuation of SEGA’s iconic arcade brawler series known for its radical fights, jammin’ ‘90s beats and dashing sparring gloves and bandannas
- The comeback of the legendary Streets of Rage series.
- Beautiful graphics fully hand-drawn animated by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
- Classic gameplay enhanced with brand new mechanics.
- Braised chicken served on a pristine plate.
Platforms and release date for Streets of Rage 4 were not yet announced but check out their FaceBook page for updates
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- 128gb Fully Loaded Odroid Image from Elliot - October 13, 2019
- 64gb Fully Loaded Raspberry Pi 4 Image “Childhood Memories” from Damaso - October 12, 2019
- Raspberry Pi 4 Unofficial Image – The Supreme Team Pi4 Beta 4 Image - October 8, 2019