Its been TWENTY FIVE YEARS since the last Streets of Rage hit us, and very soon we are about to fill that empty void, because its coming back! Dotemu and developers Lizardcube and Guard Crush Games yesterday revealed Streets of Rage 4, an all-new continuation of SEGA’s iconic arcade brawler series known for its radical fights, jammin’ ‘90s beats and dashing sparring gloves and bandannas
- The comeback of the legendary Streets of Rage series.
- Beautiful graphics fully hand-drawn animated by the studio behind Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap.
- Classic gameplay enhanced with brand new mechanics.
- Braised chicken served on a pristine plate.
Platforms and release date for Streets of Rage 4 were not yet announced but check out their FaceBook page for updates
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- 120gb 64 bit PC Retroarch Install – Jivo - February 14, 2019
- Launchbox No Intro Game Park GP32 Add-on from SteelCityJJ - February 13, 2019
- 64gb AutoBleem Image from YB for the PS Classic – 164 Roms + Other Systems! - February 13, 2019