RedRom drops ANOTHER HyperPie 2 PC Edition unofficial add-on this time the awesome TEKNOPARROT Emulator pre-loaded with some cracking arcade ONLY titles. This is what REALLY PULLS OUT the difference between the Pi Edition and the PC Edition – THIS IS WHAT HOME ARCADE GAMING IS ALL ABOUT!!
1. Unzip and copy files over to HyperPC
2. Overwrite any previous files
3. Open RocketLauncher and head to “Sega Ring” on the left Menu, Emulators on the top Menu, and replace the emulator with “PCLauncher”
4. In RocketLauncher, click the tab on top called “settings” while still in Sega Ring on the left menu, and go to the bottom right of the screen and add a “Skip Checks” to “Rom Only”
5. Finished, you will now need to open teknoparrotUI.exe in emulators and add your games and set your controllers.
6. Game location is not important, so long as you set it up in the emulator to run. RocketLauncher uses all the info from the Teknoparrot user xml’s to run the game. only the media and empty .txt files need to be in the rom folder, although i suggest keeping your game folders in there as well to keep it all together.
7. Copy over the v1.1 setup files and overwrite your settings.
Title “HyperPie.PC.Edition Unofficial.Addon.Teknoparrot-ReDrOm”
Title “HyperPC TeknoParrot Emulator setup files V1.1”
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- Play ROMs from SD Card on Original Sony Playstation – No need for Classic - December 11, 2018
- All Hits no Shit from Colpipes1978 Updates and fixes V1.0.9 - December 10, 2018
- The RetroBro 64GB Killer Retro Arcade Heavy Image - December 9, 2018