Recently one of the most requested builds is a Steam Deck build – CoinOps creators and and the awesome Andyburns have produced such software gold! Welcome to CoinOps Legends 3 (V1) The Steam Deck build!
Video courtesy of Andyburns – we at Arcade Punks are unable to purchase a Steam Deck at the moment and eagerly await our delivery to check this out – but some of our members have set this up and love it – and who can blame them it looks INSANE!
I. Unpack the multi-rar archive:
checksum.md5. This allows you to verify if the files are original and error free.
Inside the CRC is CoinOPS-Legends3-Deck.tar.gz
II. Copy CoinOPS-Legends3-Deck.tar.gz onto Steam Deck
Youtube Video for Transfering Files From PC to Deck with SSH:
III. Unpack it:
Via KDE Desktop File Manager (Dolphin):
– Right click on CoinOPS-Legends3-Deck.tar.gz and choose Extract > Extract archive here
IV. Run install script:
1. Double-click on install.sh, select Execute if you get a choice.
2. Install process may take 5-10 minutes
3. When installation is finished, you will see a notification in the lower right corner of the screen
V. Add Steam as a non-steam game
1. Right Click on CoinOPS.sh and select Add to Steam from the menu.
1. Open Steam in desktop mode
5. Right click on CoinOPS.sh in your steam library and click Properties…
6. Change name from CoinOPS.sh to CoinOPS Legends 3
7. (optional) Right-click on the empty square to the left of the shortcut name to change icon (icon in Steam-Artwork folder)
8. Close Properties window
9. (optional) Add rest of artwork in Steam-Artwork folder to Steam
9. Return to steam deck gaming mode and launch CoinOPS Legends 3
I. Run uninstall script:
ia KDE Desktop File Manger (Dolphin):
– Double-click on uninstall.sh
II. Delete CoinOPS Legends 3 from Steam in desktop mode.
A possible error may occur after either installing or uninstalling CoinOPS Legends.
Plasma Discover – the package manager may crash or pop up errors.
It is not known if the crash issue is related or not.
FIX:run konsole -> sudo appstreamcli refresh –force
Available on TORRENT and NZB (Usenet) – Highly advise using USENET to download this, it’ll come SCREAMING down your line if you use one of our approved UseNet suppliers – see this page for more information. Note if your usenet (nzb) client is claiming there is a password then you need to use a different client – we DO NOT share password protected archives unless otherwise informed. If using torrent we highly recommend using TIXATI on larger images as can handle large chunks BIGGER and FASTER!!
Title=”The Archs Pinball CoinOps Collections Build (with all addons)″
NOTE: Files are UNALTERED – Arcade Punks do NOT edit or alter any files or images – We may, on occasion Archive them up to save YOUR bandwidth but our extracted files are EXACTLY like the source (its very easy to CRC check) – People may say “DONT DOWNLOAD FROM APUNKS” but there is no real reason other than a bit of scene pettiness – if seeking support in their forums/discord ensure you DO NOT mention that you downloaded FOR FREE, WITHOUT HASSLE from Arcade Punks – it is EXACTLY the same files.