Hyperspin Attraction, a fantastic PC Based front end, attract mode that looks like Hyperspin, its a VERY popular download, and lots have said “we cannot wait for more” , whilst we dont have a huge fully loaded add-on for you (just yet…) we do have the first update….
More games, more themes, more polish, more details, more is the word here. Goal is still making the experience as close as possible to the original HyperSpin frontend but with some modern touches and the build being even faster now.
Feedback from base release was very important and helped the guys track some issues besides inspiring us to do this (unplanned) update since the reaction has been overwhelmingly positive.
HyperSpin Attraction base: https://www.arcadepunks.com/
Drag the contents inside the archive to the root of “HyperSpin Attraction” directory and overwrite all files when asked.
Info about the update:
– New ‘HyperSpin Attraction.exe’ build file to fix issues with some Win10 64bits Nvidia drivers.
– Layouts improvements and bug fixes by Yaron2019.
– Random Timer plugin improvement by Yaron2019.
– FadeToGame plugin by keilmillerjr for smoother transition from games back to frontend.
– New HyperSpin themes by john, including: 1944, Atomic Boy, Knuckle Joe, Minefield, Rescue, Tokio and Light Gun Games.
– Some better or updated HyperSpin themes, including: Cosmic Cop, Elevator Action, Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuden, Super Street Fighter II, Truxton 2, Vimana, Atari Classics and Tecmo Classics.
– New override transitions.
– Controls, Credits, Settings and Exit main menu images and logos updated.
– German frontend translation improvement by smithis.
– Global build configuration improvements.
– Master romlist tweaks.
– RocketLauncher tweaks and new art assets for Pause menu.
– New bezels by our team members.
– Emulators tweaks, configurations and other files.
– New default lightweight BGFX shaders for MAME.
– Cheats enabled for MAME.
– Better configurations and settings for a several MAME games.
– New custom collections: Metal Slug, The King of Fighters, Jaleco Classics, SNK Neo Geo MVS, All Games
– Alternative videos folder included for main menu systems.
– Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition invisible sprites bug fixed
– Wardner rom fixed.
– 338 new games added!:
. Arcade (300 new games)
. Sammy Atomiswave (6 new games)
. Sega Model 2 (10 new games)
. Sega Model 3 (5 new games)
. Sega Naomi (17 new games)
– Search function. Use the new hotkey to locate games easily inside each collection
– Main menu information can change per section. Check the differences when you scroll to the Settings, Controls or Credits there.
– Subtle system logo animation when you enter each collection. Indicates what system screen you are in and is very useful when paired together with left/right to quickly cycle through each system and collection.
– Multiple bezels options. Have you noticed how many of the Arcade games have more than one bezel available? You can change them in game with the corresponding buttons.
– Pause menu. Have you explored it? Per game backgrounds, artwork, magazines, manuals, videos, moves list for fighters, hi scores…