SteelCityJJ brings the Game Park GP32 Add-on for Colpipes1978 fully loaded 200gb Launchbox PC install – The GP32 (GamePark 32) is a handheld game console developed by the Korean company Game Park. It was released on November 23, 2001, in South Korea only, and we think it would of been a worldwide hit, had it come outside of its captive borders. This is one heavy hitting add-on from a man who has re-generated the interest in this fantastic base for PC systems.
Like any good Launchbox install, you cant go wrong upgrading to BigBox to get the full front end experience, but hell, you’re gonna be wayyyy too busy playing games!
1) Download and extract folders
2) Copy and paste into your install directory
3) Open up Global Emulators.ini (located in RocketLauncher / Settings) and add the following
Emu_Path=..\Emulators\Pioneer Palcom Laserdisc\openmsx.exe
4) Enjoy and play
WATCH THIS SPACE LOTS MORE TO COME!!
For support on this add-on visit SteelCityJJ’s Forum Post HERE
Title=”Launchbox No Intro GP32 – SteelCityJJ″
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- VertiWild 1.6 – Vertical Fully Loaded Pi AttractMode from WildPumpk1n - April 23, 2019
- Arcade 1up Retropie Ready Remixed RetroRama Pi Image from Rival Boss - April 19, 2019
- 256gb Retro Paradise Retropie Raspberry Pi Image from Virtualman - April 16, 2019