Our PC Pinball section with loaded Pinball builds is filling up quite nicely and the feedback has been nothing but positive (minus the odd troll) – We believe that PinArcade is one of, if not, the BEST build out there for PC Pinball emulation – see for yourself with this awesome build , pre-loaded with PS1 and Arcade add-ons as well as dual screen and fixes! Its worth noting we never rotated our monitor in the preview video – but rotating it 90 degrees in settings before running will give you a better view (see next video from Argarcades after).
FIRST NOTE, PAY ATTENTNION: PinballArcade11.exe SHOULD BE BLOCKED FROM FIREWALL TO NOT UPDATE, NEVER LAUNCH THE PinballArcade11.exe From his folder, it will try to update! If it does, your build may not work.
1. Extract on the Main Build Folder
2. Open Settings Folder and run, PortraitSingle (for single screen), Portrait90-Light (for 2 screens 16:9) or Portrait90+4x3Backglass-Light (for Playfield 16:9 and Backglass 4:3)
3. Test the build and open your favourite Pinball Arcade Table.
4. If everything work ok, then you are done. If not, go to Step 5.
5. Go to Emulators/PinballArcade and Launch PBAConfig.exe
6. In the first tab select you first display adapter and go into the DirectX11 Tab “Display(DX11)”.
7. Make sure that the Width and Height is Set to your current resolution (for 1080p for example should be: Width: 1080 Height: 1920)
8. In the Window Mode option, should be Full Screen
9. On the Cabinet tab, make sure that Multiple Screen setting is set to “2 – Combined DMD/Backglass”
10. Select “Done” at the bottom and try again.
11. At this point you can only have 1 more issue, that the playfield launches on your 2nd screen instead of the correct one. If so, during game, press “ALT+ENTER” to make the playfield Windowed, then Press the combination on your PC to move a Window to another screen, most common combination is “Windows Key + Shift + Arrow direction to other screen”, when the Playfield is on the correct screen, press “Alt+Enter” again to make it fullscreen and then you can close it. Now every table will launch on the proper screen.
12. IF THE PREVIOUS METHOD DID NOT WORK FOR YOU, go back to the PBAConfig.exe and launch the game on “Windowed Mode”, then move it to the correct screen in game with your mouse, Press “Alt + Enter” to make it fullscreen, close, go back to PBAConfig.exe, put fullscreen again and “DONE”.
Special thanks to the user Mojorisin for his help in this build, part of the artwork and tools to make it happen. And mostly cos he convinced me to do it 🙂
Special thanks to whoever made the Pinball Arcade Launcher(Ducon2016, from emuline.org), its a lot easier to work with than the FreeCamMod, if they add more features i will probably update it later.
Join the Pinball group on Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/officiallyunofficialvirtualpinballmodding/ or visit the official DISCORD SERVER
More than 400 Arcade Games organized in Vertical, Horizontal, All and Favourites
More than 100 Pinball FX tables
More than 80 Future Pinball Tables
More than 400 Arcade Games
More than 100 PS1 Games
Remember to run the build with admin privileges and run the corresponding file in Install and Settings.
Use Fast/Light themes in settings
Ready for 2 screen configuration – Playfield ON Portrait.
The files we are sharing here are have been altered from their original source – we have added the PlayStation One pack and the Arcade Pack as well as the fixes and dual screen mods – files have been archived for sharing purposes. No settings files or other files have been modified or altered.
Title=”PinArcade + PS1 + Arcade + 2 screen + fixes – By ArgCades “
NOTES ABOUT THIS PINBALL RELEASE (please read)
The Pinball packs shared on Arcade Punks would not be possible if it were not for the pack creators, but more importantly if it were not for the HUGE communities of VPinball enthusiasts who spend hours, days and even weeks creating the tables, painstakingly re-creating the artwork, motions, gameplay and animations. Pinball table “rips” are not as simple as ripping a cartridge/tape/disc/CD – whereby 9 times out of 10 you can use an application to rip it. Pinball tables are a case of reproducing psychical tables down to digital presence . Please check out 2 of the biggest dedicated passionate communities, VPFORUMS and VPUNIVERSE and actively get involved!