Following on from Pinball vs Arcade a fantastic build called PINBALL VS ARCADE VS CONSOLE dropped followed by some add on packs – here we present that very build with the fixes added (see fixes folder) and all the games packs addons.
The original build (and most of the game packs) were created by Sirleirbag23 , there was also a fix, we added the fixes and the game packs into this complete build all ready to go!
BUILD WITH MAYOR CHANGES! DONT REPLACE, JUST USE THIS ONE INSTEAD!
ADDED NINTENDO DS
– Added Collection Transition Icons
– Added Pinball FX3 Collection (Now FX2 and FX3 Are in the same menu)
– Added Vertical Video Files for every Pinball FX rom
– Added Logos for Pinball FX3 roms
– New Collections (GBC, SNES, GENESIS) with proper logos, videos and generic artwork
– Added Arcade Games (1200+), Vertical and Horizontal
– Added Horizontal Bezels and some vertical for special games (Help from RetroRalph)
There are newer builds since this one , also on site!
Title=”Pinball Vs Arcade Vs Console Fully Loaded – Sirleirbag23″
NOTES ABOUT THIS PINBALL RELEASE (please read)
The Pinball packs shared on Arcade Punks would not be possible if it were not for the pack creators, but more importantly if it were not for the HUGE communities of VPinball enthusiasts who spend hours, days and even weeks creating the tables, painstakingly re-creating the artwork, motions, gameplay and animations. Pinball table “rips” are not as simple as ripping a cartridge/tape/disc/CD – whereby 9 times out of 10 you can use an application to rip it. Pinball tables are a case of reproducing psychical tables down to digital presence . Please check out 2 of the biggest dedicated passionate communities, VPFORUMS and VPUNIVERSE and actively get involved!