We don’t know what the score is, it seems everytime we dial-up onto the interwebs Virtualman is dropping a new-super-enhanced-remixed-never-to-be-seen-again edition image, which isn’t bad for a guy who was going into retirement a year ago, but for as long as he is smashing these images out, people are going to be loving and playing them, unless your 2play, because then you will just rip them down, rebuild them, revamp them , add a touch of PlayBox and re-release them into the wild for everyone to enjoy – thats AFTER making a decent 30 minute video showcasing the entire image – hats off to this guy!
– Will include some of the latest features of my new PB version
– Plan to have all systems of XII, couple fixes as per users for couple games ex salmander 2 and popnpo
– Only top/few games from the XII 256GB will be kept on these systems:
– Bezels & New Settings
– New Blue Ray Theme That supports most of the PlayBox systems and added couple missing today.
– Randomizer & all VM emulator per rom, configs settings as is…
– Music VMan folder & Jukebox 2Play! Music
– Based on the clean Lite PlayBox base
– Region Script set to US/Kodi. Change to your liking. Exit to command line (cli) start fixplaybox.sh and you ll find it there.
All systems about 12500+ games…
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- 256gb Retropie Image Colossal from Ransom – Raspberry Pi 3b/3b+ - July 12, 2019
- Supreme GPI Base Image from the Supreme Team for the new Retroflag GPI - July 10, 2019
- “GameStation” Portable Emulation Station Build for the PC from VLC - July 10, 2019