Rick Dangerous has landed once again on the image runway, presenting what can only be described as a Serious image for serious retro gaming, including hand picked favourites from a multitude of systems, there is no filler in this image… Rick Dangerous is back and he is owning it again!
NOTE: ORIGINALLY RELEASED AS 256GB AND THEN REALISED CAN NOT FIT ON A 256GB CARD – YOU WILL NEED MINIMUM 300GB FOR THIS TO FIT (SO A 400GB CARD)
“…. A beautiful Loaded Image…” – DJWorldie
For the SSD and USB Boot crowd the boot files and eeprom are upto date so it is USB bootable tested on a SSD USB Drive, as long as your PI4 is running latest firmware!
- Epic Noir – Added all custom collections and some system themes , (theme runs fast and responsive)
- Added all custom collections and modified some systems – (slight delay when exiting menus but doesn’t spoil the theme, scrolling is fast and its beautifully made).
- Every custom collection genre contains all games in that specific genre.
- All games with snap encoded at 640×480 to fit themes.
- All boxart in jpg format.
- All descriptions included.
- All games 2596
- FDS (english translated or English friendly)
- Famicom (english translated or English friendly)
- Super Famicom (english translated, English friendly)
- Video screen saver enabled and tested for 2 days running without issues.
- Latest scummvm with recent feeble files game addition.
- Retropie 4.6.8
NOTE: Some users have reported this does fit on their 256gb SD Card, in which case you will need a larger card (300gb+)
If you are having issues with the torrent – its because it was created with big “chunks” if your torrent client causes problems/issues or wont accept it then check out Tixati, its spyware free, unbloated and takes larger chunk torrents! Or be a man and download it from Usenet/Newsgroups.