An update to the most awesome CoinOps Next 2 has been released, You’ll need the original CoinOps Next 2 and simply overwrite the files from the update into your existing build and its updated !! If you have yet to install CoinOps Next 2 on your PC the video shows you below what you are missing out on!
CoinOPS Next 2 (Standalone) R2 Changelog:
1. Genesis Bezel Fix – adds correct bezel for Genesis
2. Hydro Thunder – Dreamcast Fix – fixes black screen on boot.
3. 007 N64 Fix – fixes controls in both 007 games
4. PSP Fix – Adds new core and asset files. All games boot normally now
5. Wii Fix – Custom controls set up for each game in the Wii pack per game manual. Includes up to 4 player support
6. GBA Bezel Fix – adds correct bezel for GBA
7. Updated Dolphin Core – Fixes issue with Wave Race going to black screen after boot
8. GameCube Fix – Remaps controls more accurately for GameCube including up to 4 player support
9. Naomi CHD Fix – now Naomi CHD games run normally
10. N64 Core Update – updates to the newest core: Mupen64PLus Next
11. Corrected logo and video for the GameCube game The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
12. Fixed default control restore.bat file
13. Added PBP to the settings.conf file for PlayStation 1 Official. Now both pbp and PBP files will appear properly in Next 2
14. Updated the Sega CD Official promo artwork
15. Added model 2 3 racers
16. PlayStation 3 Blue Ray disk sub added
17. 4 player controller support added for Mario Kart Wii using the Dolphin standalone emulator
18. Added collection, playlist and menu files for Atari 800XL. This will be needed for a future Atari 800XL pack release
19. PlayStation 3 Official – now has added multi-player support for up to 4 players at the same time using xinput (XBox) controllers
Title=”CoinOps Next Update (R2)”
NOTE: Files are UNALTERED – Arcade Punks do NOT edit or alter any files or images – We may, on occasion Archive them up to save YOUR bandwidth but our extracted files are EXACTLY like the source (its very easy to CRC check) – People may say “DONT DOWNLOAD FROM APUNKS” but there is no real reason other than a bit of scene pettiness – if seeking support in their forums/discord ensure you DO NOT mention that you downloaded FOR FREE, WITHOUT HASSLE from Arcade Punks – it is EXACTLY the same files.