CoinJunkie has jumped in with this great 16gb PiZero image and in tribute to his friends band he has named his image “The PiZero as we suffer image” for a massive props to “As We Suffer” (check them out they are REALLY GOOD!). This image is brilliant, it has bezels on EVERY ROM (Except SNES) so makes for a good sesh!
Simple, clean, reliable. Careful configuration to get the best performance from your pi zero without any issues.
- Controller configuration reset, so you’ll be prompted to set up your controller on first boot
- Image shrunk so it will fit on all 16gb SD cards
- Edited several themes so that you can switch to North American or European consoles easily
- Improved NeoGeo and SNES performance for the pi zero
- Bezel project installed, minus SNES sadly because the emulator that works best on the pi zero isn’t compatible with the Bezel Project
- Background music is a selection of songs from the album The Greatest Video Game Music, performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra (you’ll need to disable background music when playing NeoGeo from Retropie settings or it will play over it)
Seeing as its a Pi Zero image, this image will work on Pi Zero (no shit!), Pi 3b, Pi 3b+ and Pi A+
Title = “[16gb]-Pi.Zero.As.We.Suffer-CoinJunkie”
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- 256gb Retropie Image Colossal from Ransom – Raspberry Pi 3b/3b+ - July 12, 2019
- Supreme GPI Base Image from the Supreme Team for the new Retroflag GPI - July 10, 2019
- “GameStation” Portable Emulation Station Build for the PC from VLC - July 10, 2019