BoredGameDad is back with a lovely 200gb “Super Clean” image for your Raspberry Pi 3b/3b+, after the success of his 128gb image he wanted to give “a little more”, in his words “an image so clean, it’ll make you feel dirty!
This is an even more finely pruned, plucked, polished and put together Retropie 4.4 image compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3b and 3b+. This 200GB image is full of all of your favorite arcade and console classics, featuring 10,142 games to choose from!
Some key features and improvements that separate this from the 128GB image include:
EVERYTHING re-scraped with Skyscraper to include boxart, screen cap, and video snap. Only 55 games weren’t found by Skyscraper, and all but 15 have at least box art. That’s only 0.15% of the image missing art!
Atari 7800 has been added.
The notorious Atari 5200 has been added and fully boots straight into games. No keyboard is required to play. It’s just as fully functional with a controller as any other system!
Due to space limitations, arcade games were limited in number on the 128GB image. They have now been added in all their glory with the emulator preselected! They should all boot properly without any configuration needed.
Video Screensaver enabled.
Root access has been set up, but isn’t enabled as that is a personal preference thing.
Root Login – root
Root Password – root
Login – pi
Password – reed0104
Locale is set to US. If you aren’t located in the US, you may have wifi issues if you don’t change your Locale to your region. The keyboard layout is set to US as well.
This image was built on a 200GB SanDisk Ultra memory card. I highly recommend that card or a 256GB micro SD card. I don’t know if it will fit any other brand 200GB card.
Around 4GB of available space left for saves or small additions.
I hope you all enjoy it, and I welcome any and all feedback!
- NES/Famicom: 1271 Games
- Super Nintendo: 786 Games
- Nintendo 64: 6 Games (Mostly as proof of the N64’s limitations on the Pi 3)
- Famicom Disk System: 209 Games
- Gameboy: 861 Games
- Gameboy Color: 535 Games
- Gameboy Advance: 1080 (4-in-1 games removed due to redundancy)
- Sega Master System: 334 Games
- Sega Mega Drive (Genesis): 939 Games
- Sega Game Gear: 335 Games
- Sega CD: 25 Games
- Sega 32X: 34 Games
- Sega SG-1000: 75 Games
- Atari 2600: 667 Games
- Atari 5200: 81 Games
- Atari 7800: 58 Games
- Sony Playstation: 101 Games
- Neo Geo: 142 Games
- PC Engine: 123 Games
- Arcade: 2278 Games
- ScummVM: 1 Game (Phantasmagoria)
- Wonderswan: 110 Games
- Wonderswan Color: 91 Games
That’s 10,142 games!!!
Additional features include (same as 128GB image):
- Launching images based on the Tronkyfran theme.
- Joshua Rancel’s 80’s Visualizer Splash Video.
- Pre-installed safe shutdown and reset script for the Kintaro Pi 3 cases.
- Systems set to 4:3 resolution.
- Super clean overlays on all systems.
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- Arcade 1up Retropie Ready Remixed RetroRama Pi Image from Rival Boss - April 19, 2019
- 256gb Retro Paradise Retropie Raspberry Pi Image from Virtualman - April 16, 2019
- No Clutter Classics – Hyperspin Build For Nvidia Shield TV 2019 Release - April 10, 2019