Another update to the most awesome CoinOps Next 2 has been released, You’ll need the original CoinOps Next 2 and simply overwrite the files from the update into your existing build and its updated !! If you have yet to install CoinOps Next 2 on your PC the video shows you below what you are missing out on!
If you have not yet updated to the CoinOps Standalone R2 Update dont worry its all included in this release.
CoinOPS Next 2 (Standalone) R3 Changelog:
R3 upgrades RetroArch to 1.9.0 (the latest version).
It also upgrades most of the cores and changes the video driver for GameCube and Wii to vulkan.
Also, R3 includes everything that was included in R2, so for new installs of Next 2, you can skip R2 and just install R3. (see R2 Changelog below)
CoinOPS Next 2 (Standalone) R2 Changelog:
1. Genesis Bezel Fix – adds correct bezel for Genesis
2. Hydro Thunder – Dreamcast Fix – fixes black screen on boot.
3. 007 N64 Fix – fixes controls in both 007 games
4. PSP Fix – Adds new core and asset files. All games boot normally now
5. Wii Fix – Custom controls set up for each game in the Wii pack per game manual. Includes up to 4 player support
6. GBA Bezel Fix – adds correct bezel for GBA
7. Updated Dolphin Core – Fixes issue with Wave Race going to black screen after boot
8. GameCube Fix – Remaps controls more accurately for GameCube including up to 4 player support
9. Naomi CHD Fix – now Naomi CHD games run normally
10. N64 Core Update – updates to the newest core: Mupen64PLus Next
11. Corrected logo and video for the GameCube game The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
12. Fixed default control restore.bat file
13. Added PBP to the settings.conf file for PlayStation 1 Official. Now both pbp and PBP files will appear properly in Next 2
14. Updated the Sega CD Official promo artwork
15. Added model 2 3 racers
16. PlayStation 3 Blue Ray disk sub added
17. 4 player controller support added for Mario Kart Wii using the Dolphin standalone emulator
18. Added collection, playlist and menu files for Atari 800XL. This will be needed for a future Atari 800XL pack release
19. PlayStation 3 Official – now has added multi-player support for up to 4 players at the same time using xinput (XBox) controllers
Title=”CoinOPS Next 2 (Standalone) R3″
NOTE: Files are UNALTERED – Arcade Punks do NOT edit or alter any files or images – We may, on occasion Archive them up to save YOUR bandwidth but our extracted files are EXACTLY like the source (its very easy to CRC check) – People may say “DONT DOWNLOAD FROM APUNKS” but there is no real reason other than a bit of scene pettiness – if seeking support in their forums/discord ensure you DO NOT mention that you downloaded FOR FREE, WITHOUT HASSLE from Arcade Punks – it is EXACTLY the same files.