The creator of “Fresh Pie” Schmoomer returns with “LEXI M1” a fantastic 256gb build for the Raspberry Pi 4 based on 2plays Playbox (v2) base, its a fantastic image complete with AttractMode, check out our preview video below.
This image was built on a Pi 4 (4gb model) and has room to spare on a Samsung EVO 256gb SD Card, using 2Plays PlayBox (v2) base, all the tools are included in the HAL9000 (configurations/settings).
- Retropie built on top of PlayBox V2 by 2Play!(no affiliation)
- Emulationstation front end, up-to-date
- Retroarch cores & standalone emulators(PPSSPP, Redream etc.) custom compiled w/Vulkan up-to-date
- Schmoomer’s modified Hursty’s Uniflyerd theme
- Schmoomer’s custom splash video
- Schmoomer’s personally designed launching videos(for systems included in this build)
- BGM player loaded with over 100 hand selected synthwave instrumentals(think Mass Effect & Stranger Things)
- fully loaded scrape(a lot by hand, no missing videos or mixart)
- CLEAN gamelist(sequential games 1,2,3 etc rather than 1,ii, iii, IV, 5 – subtitles followed by “:” rather than random hyphens and colons – titles fixed, a few easter eggs)
- PlayBox Toolkit for easy customization(shaders, overlays, media cleanup and removal tools, disk & system management, easy system hide & reveal options and more!) …
- HAL-9000 is onboard to assist you.
Additional Features: KODI, PIXEL, STEAM, OpenBor & Macintosh ready, Bezels installed(not all are active, do what you want)
Experimental Features: PiKISS, Jukebox (untested)
Addon Ready: N64, OpenBor, Daphne, Amiga, Comidore 64, 3DO, NDS, Atari 5200, Atari 7800 & ZX
Spectrum and maybe I missed one, yeah, Daphne, it’s on there too. (Schmoomer’s launching videos
installed & will be also be available in separate download cuz I’m a nice guy – just remember who to thank!)
Arcades: – Bezels equipped on Arcade and Neo Geo – I might have missed a couple, don’t be a hater.
• Neo Geo
• You get the drift…
• Atari 2600
• Intellivision (system turned off–hidden, turn on if you want)
• Sega Master System
• Sega Genesis
• Sega CD
• Sega 32X
• Sega Dreamcast
• TurboGrafx–16 & CD (Merged into main folder)
• Neo Geo
• Neo Geo CD
• Sony PlayStation
Handhelds: -some bezels equipped
• Game Boy
• Game Boy Color
• Game Boy Advance
• Game Gear
• Neo Geo Pocket Color
• PlayStation Portable
• PlayStation Mini
• Amiga ready (specifically Rick Dangerious’s set)
PLEASE NOTE – SCHMOOMER HAS GOT IN TOUCH AND STATED THIS IS A VERY USABLE PUBLIC BETA TEST AWAITING THE RELEASE OF “SHEPPARDS PIE” – WATCH THIS SPACE!
As mentioned above, Schmoomer created a complete list of custom system videos for this build, you can see them in the video below and download them from our INTRO VIDEO DOWNLOADS section.