The creator of “Fresh Pie” Schmoomer returns with “LEXI M1” a fantastic 256gb build for the Raspberry Pi 4 based on 2plays Playbox (v2) base, its a fantastic image complete with AttractMode, check out our preview video below.
This image was built on a Pi 4 (4gb model) and has room to spare on a Samsung EVO 256gb SD Card, using 2Plays PlayBox (v2) base, all the tools are included in the HAL9000 (configurations/settings).
- Retropie built on top of PlayBox V2 by 2Play!(no affiliation)
- Emulationstation front end, up-to-date
- Retroarch cores & standalone emulators(PPSSPP, Redream etc.) custom compiled w/Vulkan up-to-date
- Schmoomer’s modified Hursty’s Uniflyerd theme
- Schmoomer’s custom splash video
- Schmoomer’s personally designed launching videos(for systems included in this build)
- BGM player loaded with over 100 hand selected synthwave instrumentals(think Mass Effect & Stranger Things)
- fully loaded scrape(a lot by hand, no missing videos or mixart)
- CLEAN gamelist(sequential games 1,2,3 etc rather than 1,ii, iii, IV, 5 – subtitles followed by “:” rather than random hyphens and colons – titles fixed, a few easter eggs)
- PlayBox Toolkit for easy customization(shaders, overlays, media cleanup and removal tools, disk & system management, easy system hide & reveal options and more!) …
- HAL-9000 is onboard to assist you.
Additional Features: KODI, PIXEL, STEAM, OpenBor & Macintosh ready, Bezels installed(not all are active, do what you want)
Experimental Features: PiKISS, Jukebox (untested)
Addon Ready: N64, OpenBor, Daphne, Amiga, Comidore 64, 3DO, NDS, Atari 5200, Atari 7800 & ZX
Spectrum and maybe I missed one, yeah, Daphne, it’s on there too. (Schmoomer’s launching videos
installed & will be also be available in separate download cuz I’m a nice guy – just remember who to thank!)
Arcades: – Bezels equipped on Arcade and Neo Geo – I might have missed a couple, don’t be a hater.
• Neo Geo
• You get the drift…
• Atari 2600
• Intellivision (system turned off–hidden, turn on if you want)
• Sega Master System
• Sega Genesis
• Sega CD
• Sega 32X
• Sega Dreamcast
• TurboGrafx–16 & CD (Merged into main folder)
• Neo Geo
• Neo Geo CD
• Sony PlayStation
Handhelds: -some bezels equipped
• Game Boy
• Game Boy Color
• Game Boy Advance
• Game Gear
• Neo Geo Pocket Color
• PlayStation Portable
• PlayStation Mini
• Amiga ready (specifically Rick Dangerious’s set)
PLEASE NOTE – SCHMOOMER HAS GOT IN TOUCH AND STATED THIS IS A VERY USABLE PUBLIC BETA TEST AWAITING THE RELEASE OF “SHEPPARDS PIE” – WATCH THIS SPACE!
As mentioned above, Schmoomer created a complete list of custom system videos for this build, you can see them in the video below and download them from our INTRO VIDEO DOWNLOADS section.
Highly advise using USENET (NZB) to download this, it’ll come SCREAMING down your line if you use one of our approved UseNet suppliers – see this page for more information. Note if your usenet (nzb) client is claiming there is a password then you need to use a different client – we DO NOT share password protected archives unless otherwise informed.
If using torrent we highly recommend using TIXATI on larger images as can handle large chunks BIGGER and FASTER!!