Hyperspin Attraction, has ANOTHER update, this time the add-on is more focused on the Sega RingEdge side of things, here we take a first look at the added system and 3 titles.
The initial goal of this release was to be an add-on focused on Sega RingEdge that would get released shortly after update 3. Real life and several technical updates changed that. You can find all the details in the info below.If you want to talk, help with anything or just hang around, our discord: https://discord.gg/fEFT6F77Bn Have fun and read carefully the instructions and technical notes.
– This update is planned to work on top of HyperSpin Attraction base build + update 1, 2 & 3
HyperSpin Attraction base: https://www.arcadepunks.com/
HyperSpin Attraction update 1: https://www.arcadepunks.com/
HyperSpin Attraction update 2: https://www.arcadepunks.com/
OR If you dont yet have Hyperspin Attraction then WHY NOT DOWNLOAD THE SEPTEMBER REPACK BASE+UPDATE 1+UPDATE 2 – Alll in one @ https://www.arcadepunks.com/
HyperSpin Attraction update 3: https://www.arcadepunks.
Drag the contents inside the archive to the root of “HyperSpin Attraction” directory and overwrite all files when asked.
– Build has been upgraded to ‘Attract Mode Plus’ (AM+)!
– Build is now flash free (no swf files are used) and thus much faster when navigating between systems: went down from 175ms to about 65ms!
– New Smart Themes by Team Blinky!
– New and greatly improved classic Hyperspin special animations!
– Users can select between “cartoonish” and “realistic” Animated Joysticks!
– Inertia module updates with Tween and Easing options for more complex animations in your Smart Themes!
– Added a ‘hover_tilt’ animation to Smart Themes for more organic aircraft like hovering!
– You can now use TWICE the number of art assets in your Smart Themes, including ‘cart’ assets!
– Added option for custom pointers (40+ pointers included)!
– New transition videos!
– Layouts code updates and bug fixes
– Enable/disable bezels switches updated
– Master romlist updated
– Extra technical information for a few systems in help_faqs
New system added: Sega RingEdge
– Caladrius AC
– Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Arcade (bezel by alexdc22)
– Transformers Human Alliance (bezel by alexdc22)
– 10 extra games (Fly-Boy, Invasion – The Abductors, Joyful Road, Kickle Cubele, Money Money, Point Blank, Police Trainer, Steel Gunner 2, Time Crisis, Track & Field)
– New themes by john for: Fly-Boy, Track & Field
– Updated themes by john for: 1000 Miglia: Great 1000 Miles Rally, Blazing Star, Side Pocket, Sinistar, Spy Hunter
– Nvram update for Dragon Blaze
– Configuration update for Warrior BladeSega Model 2
– Better steering sensitivity for xinput controllersSega Naomi
– Under Defeat bezel coordinates updatedSega Naomi 2
– Better steering sensitivity for xinput controllers
– Initial D stage 3 use/purchase of an Initial D card enabled. This let’s you save story mode progress, track stats and collect points to tune your car, etc.
* After creating your card, you can load it pressing the two controller triggers at same time when the game launches and asks if you have an Initial D card.
Taito Type X
– Pause menu disabled to avoid possible conflicts
– RL module .ini update for Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing Arcade
Nintendo Entertainment System
– Castlevania III – Dracula’s Curse config update. Bezel updated by alexdc22
Sega Master System
– 10 extra games (Aztec Adventure, Basketball Nightmare, Battle Outrun, Double Hawk, Enduro Racer, Great Volleyball, Kung Fu Kid, Power Strike II, Rambo: First Blood Part II, Rocky)
– Default shader parameters update
NEC PC Engine
– Parasol Stars – The Story of Bubble Bobble III smart theme
– Aladdin updated theme
– Jet Set Radio smart theme
Sinclair ZX Spectrum
– 5 extra games (Cybernoid: The Fighting Machine, Dizzy VIII: Wonderful Dizzy, Knight Lore, Nifty Lifty, Penetrator)
– Retroarch core change to fix controls issue on a few games
– Dizzy VIII: Wonderful Dizzy and Glug Glug smart themes
– 5 extra games (Castle Excellent, Eggerland Mystery, Night Knight, Psycho World, Tako and Ika)
– Project-X smart theme
– Updated logo for SWIV
– Wolfchild bezel by alexdc22
– Alien Rampage bezel by alexdc22
– Changed default launch method