There are some great Vertical builds out there, recently we have seen Vertiwild (attract mode based) for PC and Pi, we have seen 8gb vertical Pi builds, some Vertical emulation station themes, and of course some dedicated vertical MAME ROM Packs. The vertical build we keep going back to in our cab is HyperV, we have seen many previous versions but now the world yells “THIS IS IT!”.
HyperV 1.9B Vertical Hyperspin + all roms+all media
- Fixed broken RocketLauncher path setting
- Fixed some missing games and added more games: There’s over 2500 vertical titles if you include clones,bootlegs and regional variations
- more videos
- more wheels
- new default theme
- more game info and clearer game info appearance
- ability to play more clones and regional variations
- disabled interstitial backgrounds and added over 100 hyperspin transitions. Games with no flyer will now show a default background instead of a random background.
- updated to mame 0.208 romset
- includes Arcade 0.208 32 bit (If you run a 64 bit OS, download and replace the 32 bit version with the 64 bit for better performance)
- fixed missing Konami 80’s collection/gallery CHD
noticed that FourPlay was missing. its a crappy bootleg but im not going to upload a new release just for this.
Here is the rom for those that still want it. Copy and paste the file to your /Emulators/MAME/Roms/ directory
Latest posts by Arcade Punk (see all)
- Retropie on the Raspberry Pi 4 – Our options so far - August 22, 2019
- 180gb Retroscrub USB Pack from Solidius and YB (Magnus RC) - August 21, 2019
- 64gb Playstation Classic Kids Build from Solidius - August 21, 2019